Award winning, private hearing care now available at Western Vale Family Practice
Cardiff Hearing is a local, independent hearing care company with clinics in Cardiff, Taffs Well and now in Cowbridge. The company is run by award winning Clinical Audiologist, Sonja Jones, who has worked in the profession for many years, both in the NHS and the private sector.
Headed by a team of passionate audiologists, Cardiff Hearing offers a range of ear treatments to help you to hear better, including:
- Microsuction ear wax removal
- Hearing assessments and clinical consultation
- Fitting of the very latest hearing aid technology
- Tinnitus assessment (treatment and therapy)
- Noise protection for musicians/bikers/industrial workers/children/partners of snorers
- In the ear monitors for musicians and sound engineers
- Custom-made swim plugs for swimmers & water sport lovers
Sonja and her team operate a truly holistic service, thinking beyond the ears. The team includes clinical audiologists, nurses, physiotherapists, psychologists, and a chiropractor on hand to call upon for further assessment where necessary. They would be delighted to welcome you for an appointment.
Appointments are available at Western Vale Family Practice by calling 02920 150 022 or you can book online at www.cardiffhearing.co.uk.